Commerce graduates like Chartered Accountants, Company Secretary(s) & Cost Accountants are revered, respected and their intellect is acknowledged in every walk of life.
The Governing bodies of these courses namely the CA Course, CS Course and the CWA Course are, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI), The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) and The Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India (ICWAI) respectively, who regularly keep track on the curriculum to update it with the recent updates and developments in the academic field.
With ever increasing competition levels among the students of CA / CS / CWA and the final result percentages still being low it demands from the students a structured method of preparation and a balanced approach to preparation for exams. Students need to practice problem solving and regular preparation through best possible coaching or tuitions available.
We, at Wisdom Academy provide group tuitions for CA, CS, ICWA. We strongly believe learning should be in a disciplined environment. Conceptual clarity and proper understanding of the subject is a vital component for achieving success in any field of education. To inculcate this, we provide teaching based on logic and clarity of concepts. Our qualified and well-experienced tutors always give personal attention to every student.
At Wisdom Academy we have small batch sizes so as to give individual attention to every student, which gives him in-depth conceptual clarity and success in the examinations.
This title is an internationally recognized professional designation. A Chartered Accountant is the person who specializes in the fields of audit, taxation and mainly accounting. Many a times he acts as management and corporate caretaker. This professional has taken its peak importance in the industry. Be it big MNCs or small-scale companies and businesses a Chartered Accountant is mostly compulsorily required to manage the company’s money matters.
Basic Eligibility Criteria:
A student applying for CA should have passed his/her Higher Secondary examination i.e. (10+2) or any other equivalent examination. Even a Commerce background graduate with Auditing, Commercial Law, Accountancy are known as eligible for pursuing this program. A CA passed candidate specializes in Auditing, Cost accountancy, Accountancy, Taxation.
Number of Papers – 4
Paper 1: Principles and Practices of Accounting (100 Marks)
Paper 2: Business Law & Business Correspondence and Reporting (100 Marks)
Section A: Business Law (60 Marks)
Section B: Business Correspondence and Reporting (40 Marks)
Paper 3*: Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning &Statistics (100 Marks)
Part I: Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning (60 Marks)
Part II: Statistics (40 Marks)
Paper 4*: Business Economics & Business and Commercial Knowledge (100 Marks)
Part I: Business Economics (60 Marks)
Part II: Business and Commercial Knowledge (40 Marks)
*Paper 3 and Paper 4 will be Objective type papers
Passing percentage: Aggregate- 50% and Subject-wise- 40% at one sitting.
Objective type question of I or more marks.
Examination: In the month of November and May after passing Class XII
After Ca Foundation., the student has to appear for CA Inter Exam along with 100 hours of Computer Training with Recognized Institutions.
Only after CA Inter Group – I is cleared, 3 years article ship can be started.
After Clearing CA Inter both groups and completing 3 years of article ship, the student should appear for CA Final Exam.
On passing Final C.A. Exam, the student becomes a Chartered Accountant.
Paper 1: Accounting (100 Marks)
Paper 2: Corporate Laws & Other Laws (100 Marks)
- Part I: Corporate Laws (60 Marks)
- Part II: Other Laws (40 Marks)
Paper 3: Cost and Management Accounting (100 Marks)
Paper 4: Taxation (100 Marks)
- Section A: Income Tax Law (60 Marks)
- Section B: Indirect Tax Laws (40 Marks)
Paper 5: Advanced Accounting (100 Marks)
Paper 6: Auditing and Assurance (100 Marks)
Paper 7: Enterprise Information System & Strategic Management (100 Marks)
- Section A: Enterprise Information System (50 Marks)
- Section B: Strategic Management (50 Marks)
Paper 8: Financial Management & Economics for Finance (100 Marks)
- Section A: Financial Management (60 Marks)
- Section B: Economics for Finance (40 Marks)
Four Weeks Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft Skills (ICITSS)
Duration: 4 weeks (2 weeks for soft skills and 2 weeks for IT)
When to complete: Students registering for the Intermediate course shall be required to do ICITSS before the commencement of practical training.
Assessment Test: An assessment test shall be conducted at the end of the course which the students have to qualify for being able to appear in the Intermediate examination.
Duration of Practical Training: Three Years
Commences after completing Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft Skills (ICITSS) and passing Either or Both Groups of Intermediate.
For direct entrants coming through Graduation and Post Graduation route, the practical training commences immediately after they complete four weeks ICITSS.
Advance Four Weeks Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft Skills (AICITSS)
Duration: 4 weeks (2 weeks for soft skills and 2 weeks for Advance IT)
When to complete: Students undergoing Practical training shall be required to do AICITSS during the last 2 years of Practical training but to complete the same before appearing in the Final Examination.
Assessment Test: An assessment test shall be conducted at the end of the course which the students have to qualify for being eligible to appear in the Final Examination.
After passing the IPCC Exams, the student should register with the ICAI, for the Final Course. He should register for Articleship Training and prepare for the Final Exam. He is eligible to appear in the Final Exam, if he has completed the articleship training or is serving the last 6 months of his articleship training on or before the last day of the month preceding the month in which the Final Exam is held.
Pre-requisite: Must have passed IPCC (Integrated Professional Competence Course)
1. Financial Reporting (100 Marks)
2. Strategic Financial Management (100 Marks)
3. Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics (100 Marks)
4. Corporate Laws and other Economic Laws (100 Marks)
5. Strategic Cost Management and Performance Evaluation (100 Marks)
6. Elective Paper (100 Marks)
(One to be chosen from the list of Elective Papers)
- Risk Management
- International Taxation
- Economic Laws
- Financial Services & Capital Markets
- Global Financial Reporting Standards
- Multidisciplinary Case Study
7. Direct Tax Laws (70 Marks) & International Taxation (30 Marks)
- Part I: Direct Tax Laws (70 Marks)
- Part II: International Taxation (30 Marks)
8. Advanced Indirect Tax Laws (100 Marks)
All the subjects have equal weightage of 100 marks each.
Other Requisite: Must do Articleship for 3 years.
- Highly qualified and experienced tutors handle the subjects effectively and efficiently.
- Unlike regular classroom coaching of CA/CS/ICWA where no personal attention is paid and it has strict class timings, Wisdom Academy’s group tuition have a batch size of not more than 10-12 students thereby providing students with one-to-one attention and making sure all doubts are cleared.
- Early morning, evenings and weekend batches for working professionals
- Concentration on exam-oriented appreciable number of quality problems to provide a firm grounding for students in various subjects and to face the professional exams with high Confidence
- Systematic exploring of syllabus in a scheduled time frame without sacrificing quality and number of classes.
- Regular tests to track the progress of students.
Wisdom Academy provides group tutions for CA Foundation/CA Inter/CA Final by experts at Andheri and Borivali centers.