For a career in the ever-growing field of medicine, students have to go through a grueling and strenuous admission process, which has been designed to put to test even the brightest minds.
With the ever-evolving pattern of the entrance examinations required to appear in to successfully get into his desired college, a student has to be given proper individual guidance and attention. We at Wisdom academy with the best available minds equipped to mentor students make sure that with the right amount of hard work and motivation they achieve the goals they had set out for themselves. The right teachers, with a clear vision of what students need to succeed in these entrance examinations makes us the best medical entrance examinations tuitions provider in Mumbai. We specialize in home tuitions along with group tuitions for students willing to clear medical entrance examinations.
NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. It has been proposed by the ‘Ministry of Human Resource Development’ (MHRD), Government of India and Medical Council of India (MCI) for:
• Undergraduate (NEET-UG) medical courses like MBBS, BDS etc.
• Postgraduate (NEET-PG) medical courses like M.S, M.D etc.
The government plans to make NEET-UG the common entrance test for MBBS course across the country for almost all government and private medical Colleges/Universities.
The central board will control NEET and the whole purpose of NEET is to create a single entrance exam for all medical aspirants. It further hopes to decrease the financial burden on students of multiple exams and also decrease the challenge of preparing for so many multiple exams and hence decrease the burden among students.
Pattern of Examination
Total No. of Questions – 180
Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology – 45 questions each
Total Time – 3 hours
Language of examination – English and Hindi
Note: NEET is expected to replace – AIPMT, AFMC, OJEE, EAMCET, D-PMT, UP-CPMT, U-PMT, R-PMT, HR-PMT, WB-JEE, JK-CET etc.
- XII – 50% for general category (40% for SC/ST/OBC) in Physics, Chemistry, Biology taken together (aggregate basis)
- Minimum 17 years of age at the time of admission
- Maximum of three attempts possible
- Qualifying marks – 50 percentile
AIIMS Entrance Test:
AIIMS is one of the most prestigious institutions in India. The institute aims at providing high standard of education in the field of medicine and is considered to be an institute of national importance. AIIMS Examination is held for the admission of students to the MBBS course offered by the institution. The students have to perform exceptionally well and secure high marks in the Examination in order to get admission in AIIMS.
The Competitive Entrance Examination will be of 3&1/2 hours duration and will have one paper consisting of 200 objective type (multiple choice and reason-assertion type) questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge.
No. of Seats
The total number of seats at offer in AIIMS is 377 in MBBS (General -37, SC-11, ST-5, OBC-19, Foreign National-5 and six new AIIMS each having with 50 seats i.e., 50 x 6 = 300 seats).
Eligibility for AIIMS Examination:
• The candidate should have attained the age of 17 (seventeen) years as on 31st December of the year of admission and above.
• Candidates should have passed 12th Class examination under 10+2 Scheme or an equivalent examination of a recognized Board with ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY.
• Candidates should have obtained a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate in 4 subjects of ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY.
Other Medical Examinations:
Apart from the above two mentioned examinations there are various other examinations like:
• JIPMER – Jawaharlal Institute of Post graduate Medical Education and Research
• MAHE – Manipal UGET
• BHU – Banaras Hindu University
• AMU – Aligarh Muslim University
These are some of the Medical Entrance Examinations of note that are still conducted by different institutions. Other examinations like AIPMT and various other state examinations have been discontinued to be replaced by NEET.
We at Wisdom academy make sure that our students with proper coaching and guidance are confident enough to excel at each and everyone of these examinations and achieve the goals that they had set out for themselves.
Key Features and Benefits:
1. Highly qualified and experienced teachers handle the subjects effectively and efficiently
2. Proper individual attention to every student and high emphasis on student-teacher interaction
3. Special attention to doubts of students and making sure that they understand the basic concepts
4. Regular tests to align the students to the stress and time-pressure conditions to be faced in the actual examinations.
5. We at Wisdom Academy follow up-to-date and regularly revised teaching methods and syllabi to keep pace with the new pattern to make sure that it keeps up with the evolving examinations patters and also keep our students ahead in this race to the finish line.
6. Flexible class timings and a batch size of not more than 5 students to make sure every student gets proper individual attention
7. Workable strategy and time management scheme for exam preparation
8. Regular tests to track the progress of students
9. Concept driven approach, which exposes students to all types of problems asked
NEET Home Tutors, Coaching Class
Our Best NEET Tutors gives you essential to advance level knowledge in our NEET coaching class in Mumbai our NEET classes are available in Andheri and Borivali to register your NEET course to our institute call us on above given number.