GCE Advanced Level
The General Certificate of Education Advanced Level (GCE Advanced Level), commonly known as the A Level, is a school leaving qualification by educational bodies in the United Kingdom and the British Crown dependencies for students who are about to complete their secondary or pre-university education. Countries such as Kenya, Singapore, Zimbabwe and Mauritius have formed similar qualifications with the same name and format as the A Levels.
The course is two years long, covers four modules and is divided into two parts- the Advanced Subsidiary Level (or AS Level) and the A2 Level.
A Level qualification will be achieved by those who finish both AS and A2 Level. Otherwise the AS Level is a qualification on its own.
Students usually need to take up minimum four papers at the AS Level and can drop the fourth subject for the A2 Level. However, some choose to continue with the fourth paper in their second year of study.
Students are free to choose from amongst a wide variety of subjects
- Business Studies
- Creative Writing
- English Language
- English Literature
- Environmental Studies/Technology
- General Studies
- ICT / IT
Why Wisdom Academy
- Group tuitions in small batches (5-10) students.
- Home tuitions by experienced professionals
- Cooperative and supporting teachers for last minute assistance before examinations
- Special attention to doubtsof students and making sure that they understand the basic concepts
- Workable strategy and Time Management scheme for exam preparation.
- Periodic tests held regularly