Commerce is one of the three central academic streams in India and is arguably the most popular academic choice. While pursuing a course in this field, one acquires knowledge related to corporate finance, stock markets and the inner financial functioning of institutions and the economy, on the whole.
At Wisdom Academy we provide the best home tuitions and group tuitions right from Class XI to students opting for Commerce as their career stream. We make sure that the knowledge of the students is aligned to what is taught in their colleges and to the expectations of the today’s industry from a professional. We make sure that along with his requirements of proper coaching a student is given guidance and support to impart enough confidence in him to make him emerge as a successful professional.
One needs to have a thorough understanding of the following subjects to form a good base in Commerce:
- Business Administration,
- Financial management
- Human Resources
One can opt for various courses for graduation. A few of them are:
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
- Bachelor of Mass Media (BMM)
- Bachelor in Banking and Insurance (BBI)
- Bachelor in Accounting and Finance (BAF)
- Bachelor in Finance Management (BFM)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Some of the subjects taught in the above courses for which Wisdom Academy provides home tuitions and group tuitions are:
- Secretarial Practice
- Finance and Cost Accounting
- Managerial Economics
- Organizational Commerce
- Principles of Management
- Marketing Management
- International Finance
- Operation Research
*Please note: This is not an exhaustive list. For other subjects, kindly get in touch with us.
Other than the subjects mentioned above, we also provide private tuitions and one-to-one and small group tuitions at our Andheri and Borivali centres for students studying commerce class XI onwards.
Key Features and Benefits:
- We customize each subject learning objectives depending on the learning gaps of the student and plan a lesson structure that would complement their individual needs.
- Highlight the keys points which were often tested in the past year examinations
- Tests and preparation done according to the latest syllabus
- ‘Final exam’ oriented tests
- Home Tuitions provide teaching at the comfort of one’s home and save the time spent in travelling to the tuition center
- One-to-one interaction with the faculty helps solve all doubts and queries that may arise.
- Group tuitions with a batch size of not more than 5 are also offered.
- Result oriented and dedicated faculty well equipped with knowledge regarding the subjects
- Stringent selection criteria for faculty so as to give the best to the students
- Continuous Feedback Mechanism in place so as to improve on any shortcomings whatsoever as soon as possible
- Parents are regularly informed about their child’s progress and performance. Parents are free to talk to the tutor directly. Although we encourage regular sessions with the same tutor, a new tutor can also be assigned if the student is not happy with the current tutor.