Commerce is one of the three central academic streams in India and is arguably the most popular academic choice. While pursuing a course in this field, one acquires knowledge related to corporate finance, stock markets and the inner financial functioning of institutions and the economy, on the whole.
At Wisdom Academy we provide the best home tuitions and group tuitions for students right from Class XI opting for Commerce as their career stream. We make sure that the knowledge of the students is aligned to what is taught in their colleges and to the expectations of the today’s industry from a professional. We make sure that along with his requirements of proper coaching, a student is given guidance and support to impart enough confidence in him to make him emerge as a successful professional.
One needs to have a thorough understanding of the following subjects to form a good base in Commerce:
One can opt for various courses for graduation. A few of them are:
Undoubtedly the most popular course when it comes to students deciding to graduate in commerce related field. B.Com or B.Com (Hons.) helps students grasp the very basics of commerce and enables them to get a broad overview of how the concepts are applied. B.Com helps students gain managerial skills and simultaneously be exposed to general business principles, organizational behavior and other facets so as to aid in making him a better professional. Some major subjects during B.Com are:
Accountancy, Income Tax, Law
The BMS course provides comprehensive management training to students by way of interaction, projects, presentations. BMS is a course designed especially for students aiming to become managers. The Degree Aims to develop a range of business knowledge and skills, together with the self awareness and personal development appropriate to Management careers. The programme is designed to give a thorough grounding in the basic management disciplines followed by a series of more specialised options during 3rd year.
The Bachelors of Mass Media (BMM) curriculum is designed to provide an adequate theoretical and practical foundation for a career in Mass Media. The course aims to provide students with a firm grounding in studies related to mass media through understanding society’s diverse cultural foundation and inculcate social responsibility. The skills developed are creativity, critical thinking and originality in all aspects of media.
B COM With Banking and insurance has been designed to develop an understanding of the financial theory and analysis that are particularly relevant in banking and insurance sectors. The course develops the concepts and skills that are required by financial analyst operating in this environment. The course also provides an understanding of contemporary financial problems and issues faced by banks and Insurance companies.
Bachelors in Accounting and Finance is a 3 year course. Bachelors in Accounting and Finance (BAF) is created for the students of University of Mumbai as an additional avenue of self-employment and also to benefit Banks, Insurance Companies and Industries by providing them with suitable trained persons in the field of Accounting and Finance. IT also prepares students to exploit opportunities, being newly created, in the Accounting and Finance profession.
The study involves – Financial accounting, Cost accounting, Auditing, Taxation, Business Law, Economics, Business communications, IT etc. Students are given all the basic training in accounting and finance. However, it neglects other areas of commerce and trade viz., hr, export-import etc. BAF is for students who are determined to make a career in accounting & finance field.
The Bachelor of Finance degree introduces students to the global and institutional aspects of our financial systems. There is a broad coverage of the specialised financial institutions, their asset classes, and the markets in which the different assets are traded. Areas of study include financial markets, valuation issues, international trade and finance, financial modelling and financial management. The Bachelor of Finance program comprises a range of courses in finance, economics, mathematics and statistics.
Some of the subjects taught in the above courses for which Wisdom Academy provides home tuitions and group tuitions are:
- Secretarial Practice
- Finance and Cost Accounting
- Managerial Economics
- Organizational Commerce
- Principles of Management
- Marketing Management
- International Finance
- Operation Research
*Please note: This is not an exhaustive list. For other subjects, kindly get in touch with us.
Other than the subjects mentioned above, we also provide private tuitions and one-to-one and small group tuitions at our Andheri center for students studying commerce class XI onwards.
Some of the schools whose students we teach are:
- Sydenham College of Commerce & Economics,
- H.R. College of Commerce & Economics,
- Lala Lalpatrai College of Commerce & Economics
- R.A. Podar College of Commerce & Economics,
- Shri Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics
- Mulund College of Commerce etc.
Key Features and Benefits:
- We customize each subject learning objectives depending on the learning gaps of the student and plan a lesson structure that would complement their individual needs.
- Highlight the keys points which were often tested in the past year examinations
- Tests and preparation done according to the latest syllabus
- ‘Final exam’ oriented tests
- Home Tuitions provide teaching at the comfort of one’s home and save the time spent in travelling to the tuition center
- One-to-one interaction with the faculty helps solve all doubts and queries that may arise.
- Group tuitions with a batch size of not more than 5 are also offered.
- Result oriented and dedicated faculty well equipped with knowledge regarding the subjects
- Stringent selection criteria for faculty so as to give the best to the students
- Continuous Feedback Mechanism in place so as to improve on any shortcomings whatsoever as soon as possible
- Parents are regularly informed about their child’s progress and performance. Parents are free to talk to the tutor directly. Although we encourage regular sessions with the same tutor, a new tutor can also be assigned if the student is not happy with the current tutor.