ICWA Course not only opens up a plethora of financial management opportunities but helps in providing the necessary experience to the aspirants, enabling them to take on the demands of the ever-changing corporate world. The examination in Cost Accountancy that is held by ICWAI (Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India) is now known as CMA or Cost Management Accounting.
The types of service a cost accountant may offer his clients are varied. Some of these are Maintenance of cost records, Cost Audit, Auditing and other work
The ICWA/CMA course is divided into three parts:
Out of the total period of 3 years of practical training, a student must be registered for a period of 1 year out of which at least 6 months must be completed before 31st march/30th September respectively to become eligible to make an application for examination to be held in June/December for appearing in both the groups or for the remaining group in the final course (Having qualified the other group of the course)
Basic Eligibility Criteria:
To commence with ICWA/CMA courses the candidate must have completed 17 years of his/her age and mainly completed (10+2) or any equivalent examination from the boards recognized by State and central government. An ICWA passed candidate specializes in Statistics, Tax laws and Tax planning, Auditing, and Cost & Management accountancy.
Why Wisdom Academy?
- Highly qualified and experienced tutors handle the subjects effectively and efficiently.
- Unlike regular classroom coaching of ICWA/CMA where no personal attention is paid and it has strict class timings, Wisdom Academy’s group tuition have a batch size of not more than 10-12 students thereby providing students with one-to-one attention and making sure all doubts are cleared.
- Early morning, evenings and weekend batches for working professionals
- Concentration on exam-oriented appreciable number of quality problems to provide a firm grounding for students in various subjects and to face the professional exams with high Confidence
- Systematic exploring of syllabus in a scheduled time frame without sacrificing quality and number of classes.
- Regular tests to track the progress of students.
Wisdom Academy provides group tuition for ICWA Foundation, ICWA Inter, ICWA Final by experts at Andheri and Borivali centres. Wisdom Academy offers the Best ICWA Classes in Mumbai as well as Home Tuitions by expert home tutors all over Mumbai.
We provide expert coaching through Home Tuitions & Group Tuitions for the following ICWA/CMA subjects:
- Fundamentals of Economics and Management
- Fundamentals of Law and Ethics
- Business Mathematics and Statistics
- Financial Accounting
- Law, Ethics & Governance
- Direct Taxation
- Cost Accounting & Financial Management
- Operation Management & information system
- Cost and Management Accountancy
- Indirect Taxation
- Company Accounts and Auditing
- Corporate Law and Compliance
- Advanced Financial Management
- Business Strategy and Strategic Cost Management
- Tax Management and Practice
- Strategic Performance Management
- Corporate Financial Reporting
- Cost and Management Audit
- Financial Analysis and Business Valuation